ENJOY THE FREEDOM OF WIDE OPEN SPACES IN THE ALPS
We will notify you via e-mail each time there is a heavy snowfall in Livigno.
Start by exploring the "Freeride Approaching Areas", namely, low-risk areas surrounded by beaten tracks where you can ski on fresh snow with no obligation to have an avalanche transceiver, shovel and probe (which, however, are recommended). You can find accesses to the "Freeride Approaching Areas" in the Federia area (no. 14) and next to the chairlift of Fontane Vetta (no. 19).
For your off-trail excursions or for heli-skiing, you can rely on expert guides with in-depth knowledge of the local area. The Alpine Guides of Livigno offer excursions and courses to "easy" powder enthusiasts and those who enjoy venturing away from the usual routes.
- planning your routes in advance so that you do not find yourself in inaccessible areas where returning to the valley becomes too difficult or even impossible;
- taking part in courses organised by the Alpine Guides of Livigno;
- taking the necessary rescue equipment with you at all times (avalanche transceiver, shovel and probe) and to be trained to use it properly.
- checking the "Freeride Livigno - Feel the Powder" avalanche bulletin at all times.
- Off-trail skiing is at your own risk and peril. Carosello 3000 Srl and Sitas S.p.A. shall not be held liable for any accidents or injuries occurred outside marked ski runs.